Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

So I'm in my office at this very moment, and this whole adoption process is taking up space in my mind (as it does often). To my surprise, I believe I am being very patient through this whole process, because it truly is a long one. I got an email today from a fellow staff member of the diabetic camp I work at, and she has an adopted daughter from Peru (she's beautiful). Looking at the pictures of this little girl from Peru just got me thinking and really has my emotions stirred up today. Even as I type this I can't explain it, I feel tears filling up my eyes!!! I heard a quote from a movie called Facing the Giants that really describes how I feel best: "How can you miss someone so much that you've never even met?" This sums up how I really feel...I long for the day to be here where I finally get to meet this child, but until then, I will be patient...because that's all I can do. I'm learning so much about patience and trusting God, because often times that's all there is left to do.

Just thought I'd babble how I was feeling on here, since Jamee usually does the "blogging" thing :D For the record...my wife is amazing also :D

No comments: