Friday, October 31, 2008

T-Shirts are here!

We were very excited to be able to pick up our t-shirts yesterday! They turned out better than we even imagined! When we designed these, we not only wanted to bring in adoption awareness, but also how at the heart of our adoption is the knowledge that through Christ's precious gift on the cross, we are able to say that we are proudly adopted into God's family through His sacrifice. If you would like a t-shirt, we are hoping to sell them for $20 (we could also ship for an additional $5). Again, we thank you for your continued support & prayers!

2 comments:

Amy Bennett said...

Oh.....I LOVE this! I was adopted! It always makes me happy to see things like this! Adoption now is a lot more embraced than it used to be, and that's a wonderful thing. I was often an outcast to others growing up when they found out. But...being adopted makes me feel special, and it makes me a little more different than most people!

Anonymous said...

how do we go about getting a couple of these here t-shirts.

We love you so much and are just tickled to death about the diapers and formula. YEA! I'm waiting for my neice or nephew