Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Workshop #1 Complete

So this past weekend was slightly busy...I had my individual interview on Friday, then Jamee and I had an all-day workshop on Saturday from 9am-3pm. This is one of two workshops that is required for us to complete through Christian Adoption Services. So, we're making progress! It is starting to really hit me that we're moving along, and I am beginning to "daydream" a lot more about being a father...scary and exciting! I am beginning to wonder about the basic things like how patient will I be? How much sleep will we get? :D How will school impact all of this? etc... I am really wondering especially after a comment our social worker made to me during my interview. She said, "I have no doubt that it will not take long to get you guys a placement." Meaning, she doesn't think we will have to wait long for a child to come....which could be in a few months, or another year...again, it is out of our control, and is solely in the hands of God....

So we are making great progress. Again, if anyone wants to simply donate a few thousand dollars, feel free to do so:D

COMING VERY SOON...we are in the process of making T-Shirts to sell to help raise money for this process of paying for adoption. Check back soon...

John

1 comment:

Joanna said...

well, I don't have an extra thousand dollars, but I'm excited to see your t-shirts!